Monday, May 30, 2005

So, what are you doing June 6?

Yet another reminder. I've got you working on a homework assignment, AND you have an event you have to attend coming up! Remember, if you're in the New York City area, I want you to come to fagblog's first event! Go to see '29th and Gay' at NewFest, the New York City Lesbian & Gay Film Festival. My ex made a movie! It's only playing once. At Loew's 34th Street on Monday, June 6 at 8:15 pm. You have to buy tickets in advance!!! At Loew's 34th Street or online at newfest.org.

And remember your other assignment! If you do go to the movie and you heard about it here at fagblog, as the lights go down or the previews end or whatever feels like the appropriate time right before the movie starts, in the darkness when it's quiet, I want you to call out 'Pedro!' in honor of James Vasquez who made the film. Cuz that's his real name. Just scroll back to the original post. It will make more sense. I've got my tickets! How about you?

No comments: